Studio Print Production Assistant
The candidate must be a team player that naturally excels in environments that are extremely busy and can self organize and prioritize. They must be able to handle print projects with pin-point accuracy and follow procedures to a T. They enjoy working on custom stationery and have the drive to create beautiful products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare files for tests and printing
- Operate Digital Printers
- Operate Timming/Cutting Machines
- Count and package finished products
- Package finished graphics
- Tracking Inventory and Required Materials
- Operate Other finishing equipment (will train. creasing, die cutting, foiling...etc)
- Crafting, Gluing and Assembling Products
- Occasional Pickups from suppliers
- Colour Calibration and Testing
- Letterpress Knowledge a big asset
- Stationery lover - You love stationery and get excited to create luxurious products.
- Super detail oriented - You'll find the design flaws that are off centered, print blemishes, colour inaccuracy, can see 1/8", 1/16" differences to ensure accuracy and prints that meet our standard and our customer's standards.
- Process Oriented - You love a good process. Following company procedures, fine-tuning and being attentive to ways to increase productivity and quality.
- Self-Managed - You are the go-to person in our print studio and can help our designers and managers execute projects on-time and on-point.
- Vision to grow - You want to see the company grow and the department to grow. You are ambitious and want to be the person to grow the department.
- Professional - You communicate well with the team and clients.
- Adobe CC - Understanding of the basics of these programs to aid in pre-press and press-ready files.
- Understanding of both MAC and PC.
- Gsuite - Knowledge of how to use Google's suite of online software an asset (gmail, docs, drive etc...)
- Online Software - Quickly adapt to use online productivity software
Join our growing team!